Sunday, October 03, 2010

getting older

    
I had no time for blog's life, cause I was somewhere between working, finding new flat, moving my stuff and buying bed.
And I'm getting older, I have more fun with buying home products than clothes... 
But I spent some money on good cosmetics (pics in this and next note).
So - latest shoppings:


Estée Lauder's Double Wear Stay-in-place Makeup is the best foundation I've ever had. It stays on skin for hours but result is natural, without mask effect. Before going out from work I put Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder.
And usually I get some gift from Esté- this time it was cosmetics purse with few samples inside (lipstick, mascara, Idealist, Day Wear Plus, Double Wear Light).


My 20 years old (and very good) iron broke down. After long searching I decided to buy Philips GC3630/02 with energy-saving technology (save 20% energy). It has drip stop system (love it!), long cable and it's heavy (don't need to press iron to ironing board).
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment