Wednesday, August 18, 2010

which RAL / NCS are you?

     
The RAL Color System and the NCS Natural Color System are two very popular systems used to match colours
(veruseful for advertisers, designers, architects and other users).
For me it's cool plaything - I like mixing colours and finding out new ideas. It's very inspiring.

I love intensive colours and it happened few times that Margot said: Gosh you look like a parrot! 
So I try to remember that - less is more - even in colours.

My absolutely favourite colour is red, especially:
RAL 3020, RAL 3024, NCS S 1080-R, NCS S 1580-Y90R and NCS S 1580-R.
Yes, I know! :D But it's important to me.

And you, which RAL / NCS are you?

Zara shoes, MNG jeans

 
Pull&Bear T-shirt (with flash and without)
              

No comments:

Post a Comment